Trail Ride. Dolgellau area. Friday 23rd March.

Timpo

North Wales TRF
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hello Folks.
Timolgra and myself are venturing out on a green lane fest, which could result in us covering several hundred miles in Wales over three days. This day will be day two, day one being closed to only the inner sanctum of my trail riding colleagues. Day three has also been posted here and this is a Llangollen area ride.
Friday 23rd will see us meeting at the long stay car park in Dolgellau and heading out to ride a figure of eight loop on legal trails.
The lanes will be stone/rock, mud and water. Some of the lanes will be reasonably difficult and best riden on a light trail bike. Tina will be attending on a DR125 so this will not be a brisk pace, more suited to novice riders, and as usual, nobody gets left behind.
Due to heavy wind and rain recently, I can not tell what sort of mileage we may end up covering as there are several obstructed routes in this area that I have not yet been able to clear.
Packed lunch should be carried.
If you are interested please reply to this thread so I can get an idea of numbers.
Regards.
Timpo.
PS. This is not an enduro, so no racing numbers will be required!:nono

friday could be good,

what time are you starting and what time do you think you'll finish.:eek:

Day two could be rest day for the Husaberg:thedummy so I may use the DR650 for this ride

Can't make this one:( but I've put my name down for Saturday:D
I suspected that it was a reliability test for the Berg:augie

I`m interviewing a POLISH BAKER on Wednesday, and we are working together till Saturday.

In hopes to be able to do more TRAIL RIDING and TRAVELING.

NEXT TIME :thumb2

Timpo, put me down for this please mate as a provisional, I'm hoping to make it down to join you all.

Couple of things to sort out and persuade Rick to chuck my Berg on the trailer when he comes down the day before....so, all being well :thumb

Rendez vous/start point, rideout Friday 23rd March.

Ok, here are some details of the rendez-vous/start point of the ride.
Meeting at 0900hrs, car park in Dolgellau here:-
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.s...=4&ar=Y&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf
Please lock trailers to tow cars.
We will leave the car park to commence the ride at 0930hrs prompt.
Fuel can be purchased at Barmouth, depending on weather/going conditions this should be about 25 miles into the day.
See you then.:thumb
Timpo.
PS. This is day 2 of a three day trail ride fest, so hopefully I should still have a bit of go in me!:augie

Guys,

Things havent panned out quite as hoped so wont be able to join you on Friday Im afraid.

Hopefully see you soon; have a great few days out.

Gareth

Ei hata!

Guys,

Things havent panned out quite as hoped so wont be able to join you on Friday Im afraid.

Hopefully see you soon; have a great few days out.

Gareth

OK Gareth, hope it's not trouble, keep an eye on this space as a job change means every weekend there will be a ride.
You are very welcome to attend in the future.:thumb
Regards.
Timpo.

OK Gareth, hope it's not trouble, keep an eye on this space as a job change means every weekend there will be a ride.
You are very welcome to attend in the future.:thumb
Regards.
Timpo.

Nah, no trouble mate, just meetings at work I couldn't re-arrange unfortunately.

Looks forward to the regular rides, good stuff. :thumb

Cheers, Gareth

Back
Top Bottom