Is there going to be a raffle?

Trippy

Given the fact that it is my birthday over that weekend and without doubt most people will be wanting to buy me a drink on the saturday night, I should have some extra money to spend on tickets.
What can I win, anything super dooper?

Given the fact that it is my birthday over that weekend and without doubt most people will be wanting to buy me a drink on the saturday night, I should have some extra money to spend on tickets.
What can I win, anything super dooper?

Trippy, I`m had it with raffles, it takes up to much band time and they complain coz they can`t play, also its well documented they can take HOURS and HOURS.

So this year its a SILENT AUCTION, place your highest bid in a envolpe and hope for the best,

At the moment we have 2 SINGLE offroad weekend skills tickets from BAHNSTOMERS in ALTON, an EXPED TENT from TRAVEL-DRI PLUS R.R.P £500.

And other goods from stall holder that I need to ask.

Sorry if you love your raffles, theres BINGO on Friday in the BAR if you want to spend a few pounds.

Bakes

By post of course :(

Can I have a Ticket for The BAKERS BALL???
As long as it's a raffle, and not a dance :augie :augie :D

Trippy, I`m had it with raffles, it takes up to much band time and they complain coz they can`t play, also its well documented they can take HOURS and HOURS. So this year its a SILENT AUCTION, place your highest bid in a envolpe and hope for the best,

At the moment we have 2 SINGLE offroad weekend skills tickets from BAHNSTOMERS in ALTON, an EXPED TENT from TRAVEL-DRI PLUS R.R.P £500.

And other goods from stall holder that I need to ask.

Bakes

Bakes, I'll throw the final few charity packs that I have remaining.
You can either have these for a raffle (if there is one) or if anyone pushes some notes (at the least the reserve as a guide) into my hands on Saturday afternoon in the tent then I shall donate to the local charity cause

RAM-B-132R (Drink Cup holder mount with blue cooler liner) reserve £ 20

RAM-B-149Z-C1 (Camera mount) reserve £15

RAM-B-149Z-A (short arm mount) reserve £15

RAP-300-1 (Radar Plate) reserve £5

RAM-B-149Z-202 (Garmin adapted mount) reserve £15

Oi .. and no fecking donuts :spitfire

Back
Top Bottom