ESSEX AIR AMBULANCE

bellyboy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi,
not sure this is right place for thread...

just wanted to to say I will be at this fund raising run and if an GSers are attneding be nice to hook up / meet / etc I may do being a bit of promoting for the Blood runners (serv ) bikers also but hey! you may be interested in that too?

anyway be good to say hi to any GSers on the day I will have me new sparkly Black(I;m told it's the fastest of all colours) R1200GS and be dressed up like some BMW corporate twat possible (if funds and sponsership are on time) so if you are going let me know we'll meet up.
regards
Bellyboy

07736353158 :thumb2

Hi

I'm riding pillion with Dusan.

Anyone else gonna join us?????

We'll be there on the big red routemaster
194844704-M.jpg

As I do, with all the time in the world on my hands

(Two Boys, work, etc etc etc)

Just thinking aheeeed as there will be loads there on Sunday chances of bumping into each other seem slim, so unless someone suggests a meet place or something better how about we should all look out for the RED Baron (Speggo) with his amazing Combo. and rendevouz? near ish if poss or at least everyone head to him to chat and say hi?

:thumb2

As I do, with all the time in the world on my hands

(Two Boys, work, etc etc etc)

Just thinking aheeeed as there will be loads there on Sunday chances of bumping into each other seem slim, so unless someone suggests a meet place or something better how about we should all look out for the RED Baron (Speggo) with his amazing Combo. and rendevouz? near ish if poss or at least everyone head to him to chat and say hi?

:thumb2

Sounds like A PLAN TO ME:thumb2:thumb2

Hi Speggo,
any chance you could get the Red Baron parked up near the coffee burger van ? be even easier to spot you !!! and handy for refreshments too:beerjug:!!!:)

:thumb2 Bellyboy

A great big thank you to Dusan for taking me on the run :thumb2

A good day out and thanks to Rosie for the tea:thumb

There were quite a few bikes by the time we got to Dunton on the Red Baron

196756683-M.jpg

196756846-M.jpg

In amongst the crowds, one stood out. Obviously having an auto-erotic moment with his new love:rose:rose

196756552-M.jpg

After a slow ride up to Harwich (ask Paul, he was stuck behind us) waving to the crowds on bridges, we arrived and were marshalled to a parking area. No spaces big enough to house the Re Baron though, but a resident took pity on us and let us park in his drive.

There we approx 4000 bike in Harwich that day

196757012-M.jpg

But this was my favourite

196757157-M.jpg

Paul even bought the ice creams. Probably why he looks glum in this piccie..

196756446-M.jpg

Let's have a few more GSers out next year!!

Hi Speggo, sorry missed meeting up,

it was certainly a good day out weather turn out organisation ish

I did look for the Red Baron before ride but could not find you (also got held up in the loo que's!!)

and stunt rider guy was impressive, if you like that sort of thing (I'm just jealous)
However I did spot your rather special parking place as I was just up the road from you, (I thought your space was so good you must have connections in Harwich)

Oh well maybe meet up on another mini adventure.
regards Graham..:thumb2

Pleasure

Hi Rosie, the pleasure was all mine, u'r a top pillion, nice to meet up with some old mates (one I hadn't seen for 20yr's) and make some new ones, Speego n the speggett's! look forward to a ride in the 'outfit' Take care, regards to all, and fanx for a great day out, nice tea Rosie :thumb2

Local Paper

In tonights local rag there will be a big write up & lots of pics. If anyone who took part would like a copy PM me your details & I will send it to you

Back
Top Bottom