HP2 Centre Stand

Medders

Does anyone know where you can get these centre stands ? saw one on ebay Germany but went for 350 Euro !!!! I have a jpeg of a HP2 with it on but Im not sure how to upload it ?

I didn't know anyone makes a centrestand for the HP2.

BMW sell a paddock stand thingy for use in your own garage, but a trolly jack (or even a good lump of wood) is going to be a lot cheaper.

Does anyone know where you can get these centre stands ? saw one on ebay Germany but went for 350 Euro !!!! I have a jpeg of a HP2 with it on but Im not sure how to upload it ?

Leues and Pollo in Germany do a nice stand that will lift up to 350kg and folds down to 120mm what will do the job but it ways 35KG so the the post wont be cheep they cost € 99,-- the same stand els where cost € 350 was looking at them last week to heavy to tacke on the plane a standard bmw stand cost € 115 in München neu I think Motrax allso do a siser stand for about 50 pound been weiting 4 months for meine to arive

Ive sorted it out now its called the auxillary stand , found the part number in the destructions for the supermoto wheels £105 will have it by Tuesday (why did someone buy one for 350 euro on ebay ? ) there you go another of lifes little mysterys solved.

Ive sorted it out now its called the auxillary stand , found the part number in the destructions for the supermoto wheels £105 will have it by Tuesday (why did someone buy one for 350 euro on ebay ? ) there you go another of lifes little mysterys solved.

please post pics when it arrives:thumb2

AndyT:cool:

Back
Top Bottom