49 and out

DaveRH

Hello out there,
Retired from work, bought an F800GS (yeah, the one with a chain. And it's brilliant), rode 4500 miles round France, Spain, Portugal, Andorra and back, washed the bike..... Now what???
Had a brilliant time, but now I don't want the bike to fester in the garage like previous must-have's.
I'm up for most things (I know I'll regret saying that, but it's staying!!), and I can even get time off from the management these days. Bless her.
Basically, I've got a new toy and no-one to play with!

I originally made the mistake of sticking this in as a reply instead of a new thread, so it's only been seen by a few, so here I go again....:gringo

Hello out there,
Retired from work, bought an F800GS (yeah, the one with a chain. And it's brilliant), rode 4500 miles round France, Spain, Portugal, Andorra and back, washed the bike..... Now what???
Had a brilliant time, but now I don't want the bike to fester in the garage like previous must-have's.
I'm up for most things (I know I'll regret saying that, but it's staying!!), and I can even get time off from the management these days. Bless her.
Basically, I've got a new toy and no-one to play with!

I originally made the mistake of sticking this in as a reply instead of a new thread, so it's only been seen by a few, so here I go again....:gringo

How about joining us at the EM Event this weekend :thumb2

Here's the link, take a look .... there are some brilliant rideouts planned and it'll give you a chance to put faces to some of the forum names here.

http://www.ukgser.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33

BTW welcome to UKGSer, its good to have you with us. :)

So, you've bought the new 800 GS. Have you taken 'her' off-road yet?

Back
Top Bottom