Seat Repair

Irish Al

It's not even a week old and I managed to put a hole in the rear seat. I managed to catch a lace hook of my walking boots an tore hole about an inch long (what a d**k-head, I know).

Has anyone had any experience in repairing seats, or is it best to get it recovered or replace the whole thing.

Thanks

Al

Al…………..

Tony Archer
Unit 7D Riverside Works
Bradley Mill Rd
Huddersfield
HD1 6PQ

Tel 01484 536832

This guy is very good, his place is just at the side of Huddersfield Town’s ground off Leeds Rd. Repaired my GS rear seat when it came off, bump back bridge, long story!

1hrs run from the dark side to God's country!

Good luck

TD
White Rose

:beerjug:

There was a posting a while back to say clear silicone sealant was a good short term fix.

That was me, the silicon held up spot on through a damp Irish trip. It was only a small hole on the pillion seat also just had luggage strapped to it. Still looks fine though and more importantly does not seem to let any water in.

Irish Al said:
It's not even a week old and I managed to put a hole in the rear seat. I managed to catch a lace hook of my walking boots an tore hole about an inch long (what a d**k-head, I know).

Has anyone had any experience in repairing seats, or is it best to get it recovered or replace the whole thing.

Thanks

Al

Al

There is a guy in Bamber Bridge who does vehicle upholstery and bikes in particular. Charged me £25 for a complete re-vamp of a Domintor seat new padding and new cover. Give us a call on Warton 52079

team duvet said:

1hrs run from the dark side to God's country!

Oi...
don't start!

We've only just got a truce after the last "bit of bother".:eek:

Steve

Re: Re: Seat Repair

Roger Walton said:
Al

... Give us a call ...

Thanks Roger

I tried calling earlier but you weren't around. I'll try again on Friday (off to Woodford tomorrow).

Al

team duvet 1hrs run from the dark side to God's country! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Originally posted by Steve Chip said:
Oi...
don't start!

We've only just got a truce after the last "bit of bother".:eek:

Steve

Huddersfield is not in Cheshire!!

Back
Top Bottom