CF cards

sigood

Hi,has anybody bought compact flash cards or other digital media off Ebay.The ones that come in from Hong Kong etc. They are obviously 'fakes' at that price but do they do the job ?

Cheers !

try www.ebuyer.co.uk - very keen prices for all electrical sorts of bits and pieces. Have made many purchases in recent months and they are secure and reliable. Oh, and cheap!!!!

They're the real thing, and can be bought relativly cheap. The only down side is the delivery time, It can really bad some times.

Thanks rugbug,just had look on there.I shall be ordering a few bits off them.Saves getting ripped off in the high street.

cf cards

bought one of theese from hong long 3 days ago arrived today very happy with canrd and delivery got a 1gig card for 36 quid plus p&p grand total of 45 pounds cheapest seen them locally for is 55 quid so no probs here

Re: cf cards

haggishunter said:
bought one of theese from hong long 3 days ago arrived today very happy with canrd and delivery got a 1gig card for 36 quid plus p&p grand total of 45 pounds cheapest seen them locally for is 55 quid so no probs here

Can you post up a link to the website you bought them from. Nothing like a personal recommendation I reckon :thumb

Bought a 2GB Sandisk CF card from an ebay Hong Kong dealer a few weeks ago. Arrived within a week, seems to be the real thing and works perfectly. £74 plus a few quid postage.

I bought a "Samsung" branded memory stick on Ebay. The auction said it was coming from Hong Kong.

Said item arrived the next day in a Jiffy bag posted in Hull!

Back
Top Bottom