I would like a ride out then maybe a curry afterwords

anyone interested

beware

Allroad said:
are we planing anything ?

I would like a ride out then maybe a curry afterwords

anyone interested

of what you wish for!

Nud1e will be back home in Belfast that weekend, sans bike.
Escaping back to the peace of his rural domain Sunday afternoon.

Sounds good. Just depends were you take us this time. The world is your lobster

There's a bike show in Carlow on Sun & Mon (I think :confused: ) if anyones interested. I've never been but its supposed to be quite good / big. I'm gonna go one of the days but might be interested in a run on the other day :D

Unless a gang of youse come down, then we could have a run round the Midlands after the show, on your way home as it were ;)

Carlow show;
yup - Sun and Monday....
i know coz *sigh* MAG will have a stand there - so we (Her Royal Highness Mrs Og :cool: and me) will be there for at least some of the time. (actually; one entire day)

if you've never been its good / can be a bit "samey" if you go every year. but best bacon butties anywhere apart from the Taney Show in Dundrum Dublin (mid Nov.) :thumb .
lots of classics, last year, some were stunningly good - some stands doing bike gear -normally JimmyBMspares is there - lots of junk stalls... er,...sorry; "classic parts suppliers" too ;) .
worth a visit - if only to take the p1ss outta me :D and find a devious route home after.
HTH,
:D
~~
Og

Jockser said:
There's a bike show in Carlow on Sun & Mon (I think :confused: ) if anyones interested. I've never been but its supposed to be quite good / big. I'm gonna go one of the days but might be interested in a run on the other day :D

Unless a gang of youse come down, then we could have a run round the Midlands after the show, on your way home as it were ;)

Would if I could

signed, Jimmy no bike. :D

Schwarz Baron said:
Would if I could

Jaysus, would ya go buy one - we're sick listening to ya :D :D

You could always get the train to Dublin & a bus to Carlow :D

Seriously though, I'd say its a pisser watching all the threads about runs & being confined to barracks. Not toooo long now & I'm sure the wait will be worth it. You'll be expected to turn up for EVERYTHING then ;)

Jockser said:
You'll be expected to turn up for EVERYTHING then ;)

And when you do, you'll get a slap for all the whinging you've done in the last three months :D

hey - i'll lend you my Guzzi*........
is that screaming i can hear in the distance? :confused:
ohhh - Sorry, you said Bike .
:D

*no - i'm NOT serious! :dabone
~~
Og

Schwarz Baron said:
Would if I could

I'm not whingin, this is whingin;

I've got no bike :tears, haven't had 1 for 5 months :tears I really miss it :tears I'm feelin sorry for meself :tears Boo Hoo, what am i going to do :tears :tears :tears :tears :tears :tears :tears :tears :tears :tears :tears :tears :tears :tears :tears :tears :tears :tears :tears

And yes, ya think I bored ya ta death now, wait til I get me bike. Where we goin, where, we goin :hogroast :hogroast :hogroast

Ogmios, a Guzzi is a real bike, :thumb

:dabone :D

Schwarz Baron said:
Ogmios, a Guzzi is a real bike, :thumb

:cool: ohhh yes :bounce1 great fun. goes. stops AND handles :thumb ...these GS thingies aint bad ..though them cylinders look like a Guzzi with saggy boobs.... :eek
but nowt beats a 'proper' bike . . ....
heeheehee.....i just KNOW someones gonna :mcgun :duck: :rocketwho me for that!
~~
Og

Ogmios said:
:cool: ohhh yes :bounce1 great fun. goes. stops AND handles :thumb ...these GS thingies aint bad ..though them cylinders look like a Guzzi with saggy boobs.... :eek
but nowt beats a 'proper' bike . . ....
heeheehee.....i just KNOW someones gonna :mcgun :duck: :rocketwho me for that!
~~
Og

Guzzies are lovely, suit those with short legs and a sense of adventure combined with a working knowledge of primitive electrics. Nearly a ladies bike.

One of my collegues has just acquired a Guzzi 750 engine (missing its electrics) for a kit car he's building - an optimism, but he is retiring soon and it will keep him occupied for years.

Easter Monday would suit me. I don't really mind where we go. :bounce1

Somebody suggest something. :nenau

Aidan1150 said:
Easter Monday would suit me. I don't really mind where we go. :bounce1

Somebody suggest something. :nenau

im wi aidan...what about

sperrin heritage centre,glenelly valley,e of plumbridge..nat grid h608 936.. :D :D

no idea where this is but its on the boyne riders photo wotsit and sounds as if i know wot im doin :D :thumb

Good idea with Plumbridge there Kyle. :thumb

Don't know how we would work it in, but the road from Strabane to Omagh via Plumbridge and Gortin Glen is one of the finest roads in the country, and hardly any fecker knows about it.

What do you all think of this for a route? Starting in Cookstown and finishing in Dungannon, a trip of about 100 miles.

EMroute.jpg

Mmmmmmm. Cookstown via Randalstown, Toome Bridge, Ballyronan, Moneymore.........

This is starting to look interesting :thumb

And a fuel stop in low-tax land too. Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice :cool:

Wizard said:
Cookstown via Randalstown, Toome Bridge, Ballyronan, Moneymore.........

I was thinking that Cookstown is handy for some to hit as Wizard has suggested. Also for anyone in Lisburn or down my direction Cookietown is also pretty easy to get to. :thumb

If everyone is happy enough with the route then we only have to decide on a meeting time. Say 12 noon on the main street? Carnation button-holes and a rolled up copy of the Bele Tele at your own discretion of course. :p :D

Back
Top Bottom