Dead DRZ - Help

Phil Reynolds

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Help. I had to change the stop light bulb on the bike today, it lit up briefly when I switched the ignition on and then everything went dead. No ignition light, nothing.

Does anyone here know where to begin looking? - I've checked the battery connections and they're fine, maybe I should be looking for a main fuse somewhere.

Where is it though?

thanks for looking.

Phil

Phil

Did you notice that when people saw it was you, nobody bothered replying!

:D

Greg

Phil Reynolds said:
Please remove this thread now as the problem has been solved.

Thanks,

Phil
Phil, you opened the thread, so you should also be able to delete it. :)

Phil Reynolds said:
Please remove this thread now as the problem has been solved.

Thanks,

Phil

Only took you two weeks. Well done! :thumb

Phil, it sounds like its the main fuse, so if I was you, I'd check the main fuse. In fact I'd put money on it being the main fuse if you're the betting sort. Ah sod it, I bet you a fiver it's the main fuse - I know you're good for it :rolleyes: ... pay me when you see me next time :D. Always a pleasure, never a chore hehe

mrTickle said:
Phil, it sounds like its the main fuse, so if I was you, I'd check the main fuse. In fact I'd put money on it being the main fuse if you're the betting sort. Ah sod it, I bet you a fiver it's the main fuse - I know you're good for it :rolleyes: ... pay me when you see me next time :D. Always a pleasure, never a chore hehe

Geoff, you've clearly been smoking too much of the funny stuff :smokeboun
I had already sussed it was a main fuse, I just didn't know where it was on the bike.

Thanks for your helpful suggestions - but don't ring me I'll ring you. :rolleyes:

ah just as I thought - the main fuse. Cor, you 'narf get touchy at the mention of money... :)

Back
Top Bottom