HELP

beacon

Reaction score
Just fitted new h and B bars and had the tank off now when I try and start the bike it only runs on one cylinder and miss fires badly what have I done!! need the bike for fri to go to Devon from Leeds! HELP

Check that the Throttle cables have seated properly into the Throttle Bodies............

CC

:cool:

It's probably the cables, but check that you have connected the fuel pipes to the correct hoses and that the hoses are not kinked.

Greg

Coolcarbon your my man many thanks all fixed its worth the donation just for that! THANKS again.

beacon said:
Just fitted new h and B bars and had the tank off now when I try and start the bike it only runs on one cylinder and miss fires badly what have I done!! need the bike for fri to go to Devon from Leeds! HELP

What are you doing in Devon? Riding? Company or solo???

Going down for a wedding as thats where we are from so the familys still there the wifes comming to but we are back up here on Sunday so not much time for hooning! I dont know how to pack my suit any idias?

beacon said:
Going down for a wedding as thats where we are from so the familys still there the wifes comming to but we are back up here on Sunday so not much time for hooning! I dont know how to pack my suit any idias?

get one of the suit cover bag thingys and roll your suit like a swiss roll..

bag it and then strap it to the bike outside..

that should keep it ok..

dont tie it down really tight it or will crease..

if you can get soem sort of tube to pack it into.. check out your local carpet dealer, the inserts are perfect, (the big ones)

you can fold it and fit in a pannier, if your careful, but you probably need them for other stuff..

regards

pthag

Back
Top Bottom