Day jaunt to France

Would love to have come but singing Bach Mass in B-Minor that day and have an afternoon rehearsal before.:tears

Would that be at St Andrew's Church, Cheam?

I sooooo love the B Minor Mass - particularly the fugue of the 2nd Kyrie - the way JSB just cranks up the modulations (until, IIRC, he gets into F double-sharp minor) and then he just unwinds them all again. Awesome!!

council.gif

conduct.gif
singer.gif

But I think I might join the rideout! Edit - Eurotunnel now booked

Greg

Friday night update:

ChasMill plus Rory (if his broken arm is fixed)
Wapping
Stujw70
johnboy
wheeledwidewebb
brianmaslen
jimbogs1200
Greg Masters

And possibly LBL

Any more out there?

We stopped there for lunch on the way back from Le Mans and had a great time - can't remember the name but it was on the uphill outskirts of the town, on a bend with a big parking area in front. Very friendly when four hairy arsed bikers and a car turned up I seem to remember ...

Thats the place, ah well we all have bad days on occasions. :(

Would love join you all but we have an off road pogo jaunt in Wales that weekend. :D

Have a good day boys.

Any room?

Just seen this thread might be away this weekend as it's my birthday on 25th but any room for a little one will post tomorow with a difinate booking if free.
Dave GS.

Just joined the fraternity and hope to ease my way in gently. If there is still room enough would be glad to join up with you.

Bugger, would have loved that but have something on that evening and can't be late. Hopefully there'll be something else like this later in the year.

Back
Top Bottom