HD tariffs?

KAYCEE

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I read that the US and UK have agreed to suspend the 25% tariffs for 4 months. The article specifically mentioned scotch whisky, but I’m wondering if it also effects the tariffs on Harleys.
Could it be that we will be paying less for our new HD’s than the folks across the channel?
A Brexit win?

I read that the US and UK have agreed to suspend the 25% tariffs for 4 months. The article specifically mentioned scotch whisky, but I’m wondering if it also effects the tariffs on Harleys.
Could it be that we will be paying less for our new HD’s than the folks across the channel?
A Brexit win?

Each country in the EU can set their own tariffs on motor vehicles.

It’s Harley, don’t expect any price reductions any time soon.

As I understand Harley absorbed the tariffs.... so don’t expect any reductions..

As I understand Harley absorbed the tariffs.... so don’t expect any reductions..

Yeah right, that’s why $350 equates to £350 over here even with a $1.40 to the pound exchange rate.

It does when you factor in shipping and duty...And because you are british, so you can afford it....Thats what I do with my stuff:D

British wankers....:thumb

That’s exactly my point, they aren’t sucking up the duty, they pass it on, and will continue to do so even if it is no longer charged by HMRC

That’s exactly my point, they aren’t sucking up the duty, they pass it on, and will continue to do so even if it is no longer charged by HMRC

I actually think and feel that the UK people are not aware of how much the rest of the world despise them and therefore charge them so much more, the rest of the world have witnessed the UK raping and pillaging the World, so now it is payback, so the Buttercups have to suck it up and the Brits are now seen as not being too clever, overly privileged and overly rich....All`s fair in love and war, but the Brits being insular, superior and so fucking dumb cannot see it:D:D

All this was so much better when I got my parts from a US dealer, priced in $, with a significant staff discount on top and free delivery and it was about $1.80 to the £.

Them were the days.

Back
Top Bottom