Hands Across The Wa'... (a proposed meeting)

• Thread starter Deleted account rno
  • Start date
:nod Oh go on then, I'll have a go at getting out of bed sober and on time.

Ooh, ooh!

Can I play too?

I promise to eat all my haggis and I'll ride at the back so as not to distract the proper riders.....

I know the place. Tell me the time!

:bounce1

Chris, Have they got the christmas lights up in Seaton Delightful yet, best show north of Blackpool.I lived in Seghill and was allways dead jealous:D

Frisky said:
Chris, Have they got the christmas lights up in Seaton Delightful yet, best show north of Blackpool.I lived in Seghill and was allways dead jealous:D

I can't see: My retinae were burned out last year... :cool:

Are we travelling up from the NE "en masse"?I was going straight up the 696, could meet at the cafe at Ponteland if anyones interested.
Dave

Frisky said:
Are we travelling up from the NE "en masse"?I was going straight up the 696, could meet at the cafe at Ponteland if anyones interested.

Georgia & I will be coming across from Colvend.. what time are we meeting at Selkirk?

How about a lunch time meet at Miss Ellie's...say between 12.30 and 13.00 hrs?

Ronno

Frisky said:
Dave

Suits me.
Is the carpark big enough?

:clap

Haway The Lads!...

...See, I've been practicing for the 9th! :D

A wee change of lunch arrangements boys. A couple of folk have mentioned wanting to meet slightly earlier than planned due to earlier darker nights and people having to tavel back home in the dark with dodgy GS headlights. I reckon that that is a good point so howz aboot meeting at Misss Ellies for lunch at 11.30/noon so that hopefully we can be clear for a run about that bit earlier and no one has to get home illuminating the road with a candle...

:thumb

Ronno

Och aye the noo, Look a toffee coooo!

Anybody meeting at Ponteland cafe, how about 10.00 for 1o.15(prompt) departure.
Its 75 minutes to Miss ellies according to Garmin!
See ya there,
Dave

Frisky said:
Och aye the noo, Look a toffee coooo!

Anybody meeting at Ponteland cafe, how about 10.00 for 1o.15(prompt) departure.
Its 75 minutes to Miss ellies according to Garmin!
See ya there,
Dave

Okay!
Shall be there, as long as the snow's not too deep. :bounce1

Ronno said:
illuminating the road with a candle which will be better than the dodgy R1150GS headlights :eek:

See you at 11:30 :thumb

Frisky.. it's around 90 mile to Miss Ellies.. are you sure you have given yourself enough time?

65.9 miles according to "Lorraine", the SPIII.(Called after the ex wife, cos she's allways effin right!)
Cheers Dave

Frisky said:
65.9 miles according to "Lorraine", the SPIII.(Called after the ex wife, cos she's allways effin right!)
Cheers Dave

So you won't be going the Long Way Round ;)

MISS ELLIE'S

I've had a PM from John at Miss Ellie's, Selkirk. Apparently, he is closed on Wednesdays and SUNDAYS :eek: as from 5th October due to staff shortages. However, John has very kindly made the following offer to us: He's happy to do coffee and bacon butties thus opening the cafe for our group only on the 9th October. I for one would deffo rather give John my money than go elsewhere but obviously, if anyone feels that a more substantial lunch is the order of the day then we'll need to go elsewhere for our meet. If anyone has any other suggestions can they post them asap cos John will need to know if he has the whole day off to ride out with us or if he's going to have to get the stun gun out, climb into the pig sty and then put in an hour or so's work at the cafe :D before both him and his good lady get out to play with us.

To reiterate: I vote for keeping the 11.30 arrangement at Miss Ellie's for bacon rolls and coffee.

Ronno
:beer:

Back
Top Bottom