Let's go again. :)

will see if the Viking thing is done before hand and will see if I can extend my hols to pop down... would be great to catch up...

have a safe landing into '24....

Many thanks to all who have expressed an interest above. This years event really was fantastic. I say that as host as I was so chuffed that various old friends turned up but that we also made many more good friends and had a great time.
Good food, good booze, excellent company and a great chill out time. What more do you want.
We try hard every year to make a great event but it needs lot of good people to be a success.
We have plenty of room for camping over 17 acres. The games room can sleep several so there is room for all.
Please check details and pics on last years event or please post if you have any questions.
Money back guarantee if not happy (NB event is FREE!).
See you all in 2024.

Need to get back into fishing, so will try out the lake in 2024

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone travelling there who might like some company..?

My first time abroad on the GS but I’ve travelled all over France (I’ll be driving to Saumur/Biarritz/Chinon in April and May) and have toll tags if that helps.

Is it just me or is the DFDS online booking portal just grrr

I enter the dates i want and it moves them out a week ??

Go back and edit them, and it gives me an ok date time out, but another day out on the return leg :blast

So back in again to edit them and now 7 days between out & in is outside product rules - wtf so you cant have a 6 or 7 day journey

Grrr

And the tickets are booked :)

Now to sort the boring stuff insurance etc

Sorry to be a dumbass but would you mind clarifying that?
Thanks.
No problem…

An ‘insured risk’ is any event that you are insured against happening eg; theft of your motorbike is one of the insured risks on your motorbike insurance policy.
You didn’t have to have the theft cover in place when you bought the motorbike for the policy to cover it later, once the policy was in place.

When you book your holiday, you don’t have to have insurance in place but, if something bad happens, you lose out. If you then take out a travel ins policy, it pays out if any insured risk happens after the policy starts, so it will cover the holiday you’ve already bought in the same way as the motorbike above.

BTW, I don’t think you’re a dumbass but I hope that helped 😊👍

Updates:

I have both my trials bikes fully serviced and available to play with in the woods.
For the more novice trials riders, I have an air-cooled Aprilia txr240 pro. Very easy to ride and a great intro bike for anyone new to trials.
For those with some prior experience, I also have a Gasgas 300 Adam Raga replica. This is a bit more of a beast but a lot of fun.

I also treated myself to another new toy last week. I mean an essential piece of agricultural equipment, a Polaris Sportsman quad. Those of you with good memories might remember that I have a bit of a history with quads. It involved air ambulance trips and multiple leg fractures. But that was when I was younger and crazy. Now I'm old and boring and never do anything stupid.

The quad will be available along with the trials bikes. Please ensure that you have adequate medical insurance.

Updates:

I have both my trials bikes fully serviced and available to play with in the woods.
For the more novice trials riders, I have an air-cooled Aprilia txr240 pro. Very easy to ride and a great intro bike for anyone new to trials.
For those with some prior experience, I also have a Gasgas 300 Adam Raga replica. This is a bit more of a beast but a lot of fun.

I also treated myself to another new toy last week. I mean an essential piece of agricultural equipment, a Polaris Sportsman quad. Those of you with good memories might remember that I have a bit of a history with quads. It involved air ambulance trips and multiple leg fractures. But that was when I was younger and crazy. Now I'm old and boring and never do anything stupid.

The quad will be available along with the trials bikes. Please ensure that you have adequate medical insurance.
Sid, I'm a complete novice when it comes to trialling and I would love to have a bash on the Aprilia please.

Sid,
Your hospitality is amazing, I'm coming, not sure whether tenting or housed but don't want to miss this :). Paella, has sold it, I'll be either on a GS or KTM, lets wait and see :JB

Hi
We live in the vendee and would like to attend your weekend where in France is the event .

Back
Top Bottom