BillWright Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Jul 30, 2005 Messages 1,846 Reaction score 579 Location Bucks Nov 7, 2005 #1 Is anyone planning any gentle green laning this Saturday around Berks/Bucks/Surry area? I feel a stong urge to get the DRZ muddy.
Is anyone planning any gentle green laning this Saturday around Berks/Bucks/Surry area? I feel a stong urge to get the DRZ muddy.
Greg Masters 'Don't mess with me' Member Moderator Moderator Joined Jun 25, 2002 Messages 27,758 Reaction score 3,680 Location Middle England Nov 7, 2005 #2 I'll probably be doing a final recce for the 20th November Hertfordshire Wombat Hunt this Saturday. You're more than welcome to join me. Greg
I'll probably be doing a final recce for the 20th November Hertfordshire Wombat Hunt this Saturday. You're more than welcome to join me. Greg
BillWright Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Jul 30, 2005 Messages 1,846 Reaction score 579 Location Bucks Nov 7, 2005 #3 Could you e-mail me the details please. Sounds good. [email protected]