(RIP) Johno23
Registered user
Don't be a fuckwit Bob,

perhaps your just a shit rider.................

Don't be a fuckwit Bob,


Never reached screen nirvana with a GS... with a bike about as aerodynamic as a brick you've got your work cut out![]()
As I said, I was surprised how such a large bike handled. Not only do I believe it, I was riding it.
Don't be a fuckwit Bob, accept that there are other motorcycles out there apart from the GS that can go round corners.

You're the one being the fuckwit Red1. You are aggressive and rude in your responses to others (see exhaust thread in Honda section for another example of your abusive manner). And if you really believe a Goldwing can keep up with a GS on sweepy A and B roads then you are delusional too. I toured with a "half decent" rider on the 1800 and he didn't have a hope in hell of keeping up.
One thing your 40 plus years of experience hasn't taught you is manners and respect![]()
mode ON
mode OFFA BMW marketing man then asked me if I had any comments about the bike, so I queried why the screen adjuster is on the right hand side of the screen. He asked why this would matter, and when I suggested that the left side would be better as it's not your throttle hand, he told me that you should adjust the screen while stationary.
