Nancy? What kind of name is that?

Knackered physically but I am sure in very high spirits after such a splendid journey. Thanks for taking us along and for the splendid pics. Mike, If I may ask, where and how do you mount your camera to take such well-composed shots when on the bike. It is an art I am yet to master.

As Aidan says, it's a complex process of removing the camera from the pouch on my belt, taking lots of pictures and then replacing it.

Then only publishing the ones that look any good... :D

Before the safety nazis chime in, don't do this if you're not confident you can do so safely blah, blah...

Is that a red TR3A on the trailer?

Certainly a Triumph - anyone confirm the model/year?

i-pDkWG9m-L.jpg

And while we're about it - any guesses on these?

i-3XKHFnC-L.jpg

i-TsGBKB7-L.jpg

As Aidan says, it's a complex process of removing the camera from the pouch on my belt, taking lots of pictures and then replacing it.

Before the safety nazis chime in, don't do this if you're not confident you can do so safely blah, blah...

I reckon one of those small magnetic plates with retractable cords (like in Jessops), mounted to the handlebars would be another option.:thumb

Aha! So I think I need to improve my riding skills ;) so then I can perform such articulate operations at 70+mph :D

Back
Top Bottom