Online Tyre Suppliers

Doc

Ey Up
UKGSer Subscriber
Joined
Nov 22, 2018
Messages
24,245
Reaction score
29,584
Location
Slawit
Hi Lads,
After some tyres for the bike and need delivery. I have used Mototyres in the past but don't have what I want. Any other suggestions please.

Cheers Doc
 
Doc,
Twotyres seems pretty good. UK stock too. I'm just about to order myself. https://twotyres.co.uk/
Mytyres let me down badly last year. Looks like UK stock but isn't, had a nightmare with them and took weeks to get my money back..
 
I used Two Tyres last year for delivery no problems
 
Used this one last year when they had a fantastic offer on the Michelin 6's

https://www.blackcircles.com/

Also used these for a front Bridgestone to run the rear tyre out

https://www.thevisorshop.com/

Both were well priced and delivery was fast

Both cheaper than Oponeo at the time, who I have used in the past and were also very good

All 3 supplied recent production tyres
 
Looking online at the recommendations I'm having trouble finding the CA4 GT. Going to have to make some calls.
 
Doc - I believe Cambiran Tyres are the Imporrter. They supply TyreTek ( https://tyretectrading.co.uk/brand/continental-motorcycle-tyres/) and TwoTyres for instance, I found them very helpful when mytyres let me down - they helped me find who had UK stock... In the end, they helped me locate a tyre in Allan Jeffries, which bizarrely was the cheapest I found anyway!!!

https://www.cambriantyres.co.uk/

They will tell you if there's any out there

Thanks Martin. I have contacted both.

TyreTek have been back in touch so that sounds promising.

GT not in the country yet.
 
FWR sell tyres online, and i've used https://www.nationalbiketyres.co.uk in the past too.

To be fair, my local tyre place is similar on price to most onliners and will price match. Which is handy when i need a tyre sooner, than buying ahead (which is normally what i do)
 
Oponeo

Black circles

M&P

Demon Tweaks

protyre

all offer mail order / mailorder / fitting packages
 
Probably explains why I can't get any.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20230121_080052_Outlook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230121_080052_Outlook.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 38
Doc, when I had an RT, I used Michelin pilot road tyres. They do a GT version for the rear and work well on the bike.
 
Doc, when I had an RT, I used Michelin pilot road tyres. They do a GT version for the rear and work well on the bike.

I am not in a massive rush but if it comes to it i will take a look at those thanks.

Were they Pilot road 4GT ?
 


Back
Top Bottom