I had a little nosey around when I dropped around early August on my trip. Parked up the Stelvio and "mooched", got asked what I was doing, they spotted the Stelvio, got very "Italian" and allowed me to walk around the virtually completed site with them for 20 mins or so but "no phone, no pictures".
I thought that was pretty cool of them, as they could of just said Fecko offo
That's twice I've had a good experience at the factory, and up the road at Mistral. Last year while taking pics at the gate a member of the Guzzi World Club on his Norge spotted me, thought I was Dutch (Yellow plate of course) and insisted on buying me coffee, turns out he works at the factory on the Stelvio line so he may well have been responsible for not greasing my head bearings

I bought some Mistral niknaks, showed them my V7 had Mistrals, they got all "Italian" and gave me a couple of keyrings and an insulated water bottle
I need to go back and take the V7, so will factor that in next year.
.
View attachment 537487
PS, just before I get a slagging for the kitchen sink luggage approach

Left Pannier Snorkey the CPAP Machine, and Tyre / Breakdown kit, right pannier clothes, top box empty (Just get's used as my stash locker to dump helmet, jacket, pants when slipping shorts on for "mooching")