R1300GS Quirks and Features

Another endorsement of all the previous positive comments.

As a bloke I naturally don’t ever read the instruction manual unless as a last resort 😄

Great style of presentation, and your personality makes it very easy for people to engage 👍

BMW really should employ you to make this type of video explaining a lot of what the owner’s manual fails to deliver.
I see a business opportunity, imagine if they had something like this to hand out to buyers along with all the other things in the pack when they collected their new bike.

Excellent vid thanks.
Wow, that's a high praise!! That you very much!!

Even for me that I'm a bit of a nerd and do spend quality time with the manuals, I have to say that it's a bit confusing and doesn't cover a lot of details, agreed on that.

I've heard some dealers spending a bit more time going through things with owners but there's only so much you can cover without overwhelming a new owner that's overly excited to get out with his/her new whip.

But it's as easy as subscribing to the channel to get all the good stuff hahaha

Thanks again.
Brilliant. Thanks

You're very welcome!
Muchas Gracias amigo. Very good video. Especially the bit about the windscreen
👍👍👍
Easy to follow and understand.

De nada amigo!

Thank you for watching!
 
Why dont you join the forum. Then you can contribute more and folks can also contact you directly. I thought your video was one of the best that I have seen for a long time and done by someone who understands and not some sponsor paid person who is pushing thier products…
 
Cracking video!
Thanks for the info.

BB
Thank you, my pleasure!
Why dont you join the forum. Then you can contribute more and folks can also contact you directly. I thought your video was one of the best that I have seen for a long time and done by someone who understands and not some sponsor paid person who is pushing thier products…
Not sure what you mean, I'm in the forum.

If anyone wants to reach out all my contact info is on the video description: [email protected]

I also do products reviews and I honestly don't push anything, I always provide my unbiased opinion and focus on the facts. Up to the viewer to make their own decision after :)

I have other videos similar to this as well like 10 tips and tricks, etc....


Cheers!
 
I think he means subscribe, it’s £15 a year and gives you access to hidden sections of the site such as sales and the anything goes pub
Ah yeah, I had it a while back.

The sales part of it is no good to me being in Ireland.

And I'm not really interested in the other hidden forums, when I paid for it I never used it. So don't see a need for it unfortunately.
 
Yes but being a paid up member lets people send you direct messages which is very useful if they have a question that maybe they don’t wish to post in open forum. Try it. Especially now you have posted your videos which clearly have gained a lot of attention
 
Useful video, Gaucho - nicely pulled together …👍

If owners understood the Battery Guard function - this 1300 forum would have 80% fewer posts than it does, discussing dash errors. :D
 
Useful video, Gaucho - nicely pulled together …👍

If owners understood the Battery Guard function - this 1300 forum would have 80% fewer posts than it does, discussing dash errors. :D
If BMW made the (rather obvious?) change that Gaucho suggested, they would have fewer complaints too
 
Useful video, Gaucho - nicely pulled together …👍

If owners understood the Battery Guard function - this 1300 forum would have 80% fewer posts than it does, discussing dash errors. :D
Thank you sir, much appreciated 👍

Hopefully the video helps bring some awareness
If BMW made the (rather obvious?) change that Gaucho suggested, they would have fewer complaints too
That's exactly right, and it shouldn't be too difficult to add that with a software update.

Such a cool feature surely deserves its own message :)
 
Another one - not really a quirk but something I’d personally avoid….

Don’t splice into the wiring loom, at 3m40s into the clip 👍
Unlimited error codes and dash messages.
 
Thanks!! Really informative video, appreciated :thumby:

Cheers lad, thank you for watching!

Another one - not really a quirk but something I’d personally avoid….

Don’t splice into the wiring loom, at 3m40s into the clip 👍
Unlimited error codes and dash messages.

That's a tough one... not a fan of "AI slop" videos myself.
 
Another one - not really a quirk but something I’d personally avoid….

Don’t splice into the wiring loom, at 3m40s into the clip 👍
Unlimited error codes and dash messages.

In the first 10 seconds it talks about boxer engines and dry clutches whilst showing pictures of wet heads, hex heads and something with a chain drive

It’s just a very poor AI mash up, didn’t get any further
 
In the first 10 seconds it talks about boxer engines and dry clutches whilst showing pictures of wet heads, hex heads and something with a chain drive

It’s just a very poor AI mash up, didn’t get any further
Agree - I just focussed on the wiring/splicing aspect which I've experienced on other vehicles when their CanBus has been buggered about with. (y)
 


Back
Top Bottom