Posh Pete Still got a pulse. Joined Dec 29, 2005 Messages 25,026 Reaction score 5,023 Location Embra, Scotland Jul 29, 2013 #1 My lad has been offered work in the Penrith area and is looking for a place to stop. He'll try the usual outlets alSo of course but I thought I'd see what the parish pump could come up with.
My lad has been offered work in the Penrith area and is looking for a place to stop. He'll try the usual outlets alSo of course but I thought I'd see what the parish pump could come up with.
ronnie69 Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Oct 22, 2006 Messages 1,583 Reaction score 56 Location Newcastle under Lyme, Staffs Jul 29, 2013 #2 do your usual outlets include spareroom.com ? Worth a look if not.
Posh Pete Still got a pulse. Joined Dec 29, 2005 Messages 25,026 Reaction score 5,023 Location Embra, Scotland Jul 30, 2013 #3 ronnie69 said: do your usual outlets include spareroom.com ? Worth a look if not. Click to expand... Think so. Ta.
ronnie69 said: do your usual outlets include spareroom.com ? Worth a look if not. Click to expand... Think so. Ta.
Posh Pete Still got a pulse. Joined Dec 29, 2005 Messages 25,026 Reaction score 5,023 Location Embra, Scotland Aug 6, 2013 #4 Well, he got the job. Anyone know of a spare room going on a temp basis? Until he gets himself fixed more permanently?
Well, he got the job. Anyone know of a spare room going on a temp basis? Until he gets himself fixed more permanently?