One of the very best 1150s available
This is the bike that I did not expect to be selling but I’ve hardly used it since getting it, polished it a bloody lot though, so:-
2003
30000 mls
Written history
Twin plugged
Factory non abs
Newish tyres
In absolutely perfect beautiful condition
System panniers with a few slight marks
Topbox
Spare brand new Goodridge brake lines
Oil filter
Air filter
BMW tank bag, brand new.
Sat navigator
Miguel mount
Did I say it’s mint
SW Motech footrests
Wunderlich screen which is brilliant
£4750
I’ll add more pictures when I get home tonight
Call me on 07712988606
Regards
Lodgey
This is the bike that I did not expect to be selling but I’ve hardly used it since getting it, polished it a bloody lot though, so:-
2003
30000 mls
Written history
Twin plugged
Factory non abs
Newish tyres
In absolutely perfect beautiful condition
System panniers with a few slight marks
Topbox
Spare brand new Goodridge brake lines
Oil filter
Air filter
BMW tank bag, brand new.
Sat navigator
Miguel mount
Did I say it’s mint
SW Motech footrests
Wunderlich screen which is brilliant
£4750
I’ll add more pictures when I get home tonight
Call me on 07712988606
Regards
Lodgey
Attachments
Last edited:
other than that, I keep pushing myself as much as I can.