For Sale The best 1150gs

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Lodgey

Active member
UKGSer Subscriber
Joined
May 1, 2018
Messages
124
Reaction score
197
Location
Halifax
One of the very best 1150s available
This is the bike that I did not expect to be selling but I’ve hardly used it since getting it, polished it a bloody lot though, so:-
2003
30000 mls
Written history
Twin plugged
Factory non abs
Newish tyres
In absolutely perfect beautiful condition
System panniers with a few slight marks
Topbox
Spare brand new Goodridge brake lines
Oil filter
Air filter
BMW tank bag, brand new.
Sat navigator
Miguel mount
Did I say it’s mint
SW Motech footrests
Wunderlich screen which is brilliant
£4750
I’ll add more pictures when I get home tonight
Call me on 07712988606
Regards
Lodgey
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0486.jpeg
    IMG_0486.jpeg
    596.9 KB · Views: 376
  • IMG_0484.jpeg
    IMG_0484.jpeg
    442.8 KB · Views: 337
  • IMG_0008.jpeg
    IMG_0008.jpeg
    468.1 KB · Views: 320
Last edited:
One of the very best 1150s available
This is the bike that I did not expect to be selling but I’ve hardly used it since getting it, polished it a bloody lot though, so:-
2003
30000 mls
Written history
Twin plugged
Factory non abs
Newish tyres
In absolutely perfect beautiful condition
System panniers with a few slight marks
Topbox
Spare brand new Goodridge brake lines
Oil filter
Air filter
BMW tank bag, brand new.
Sat navigator
Miguel mount
Did I say it’s mint
SW Motech footrests
Wunderlich screen which is brilliant
£4750
I’ll add more pictures when I get home tonight
Call me on 07712988606
Regards
Lodgey
I remember the days of the proper toolkit
 
Still here, got myself a 2000 r1100 rt with 14 k on it, it’s been a in a private collection in Ireland. Now on heart attack number 4 with pacemaker plus de-fib .
Just the standard NHS one, not Touratech one :blast other than that, I keep pushing myself as much as I can.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0099.jpg
    IMG_0099.jpg
    316.7 KB · Views: 224
Sorry for being so late with the pictures,yesterday went by in a blip anyway here’s the pictures ,the last 3 show where the previous owner caught the crash bars on his garage wall and a bit of paint off the side stand.
Thanks
Lodgey
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1341.jpeg
    IMG_1341.jpeg
    445.8 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_1340.jpeg
    IMG_1340.jpeg
    445.2 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_1339.jpeg
    IMG_1339.jpeg
    341 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_1342.jpeg
    IMG_1342.jpeg
    306.9 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_1343.jpeg
    IMG_1343.jpeg
    222 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_1344.jpeg
    IMG_1344.jpeg
    284.2 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_1338.jpeg
    IMG_1338.jpeg
    223.9 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_1337.jpeg
    IMG_1337.jpeg
    373.2 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_1331.jpeg
    IMG_1331.jpeg
    746.4 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_1332.jpeg
    IMG_1332.jpeg
    562 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_1335.jpeg
    IMG_1335.jpeg
    473.6 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_1334.jpeg
    IMG_1334.jpeg
    413.1 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_1333.jpeg
    IMG_1333.jpeg
    500.6 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_1336.jpeg
    IMG_1336.jpeg
    472.1 KB · Views: 135
Here’s more
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1353.jpeg
    IMG_1353.jpeg
    341.7 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_1356.jpeg
    IMG_1356.jpeg
    464.5 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_1359.jpeg
    IMG_1359.jpeg
    313.7 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_1358.jpeg
    IMG_1358.jpeg
    238.6 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_1357.jpeg
    IMG_1357.jpeg
    291.8 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_1360.jpeg
    IMG_1360.jpeg
    307.1 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_1352.jpeg
    IMG_1352.jpeg
    442.7 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_1351.jpeg
    IMG_1351.jpeg
    560.7 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_1348.jpeg
    IMG_1348.jpeg
    494.2 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_1349.jpeg
    IMG_1349.jpeg
    427.9 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_1350.jpeg
    IMG_1350.jpeg
    519.4 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_1347.jpeg
    IMG_1347.jpeg
    286.9 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_1346.jpeg
    IMG_1346.jpeg
    481 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_1345.jpeg
    IMG_1345.jpeg
    285.6 KB · Views: 112
And more
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1362.jpeg
    IMG_1362.jpeg
    347.2 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_1361.jpeg
    IMG_1361.jpeg
    351.2 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_1363.jpeg
    IMG_1363.jpeg
    420.9 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_1355.jpeg
    IMG_1355.jpeg
    353.4 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_1354.jpeg
    IMG_1354.jpeg
    327.3 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_1364.jpeg
    IMG_1364.jpeg
    249.2 KB · Views: 142
MOTd till next march
Always up for a PX, what have you got?
 
Never tarted up, it’s all as it left BMW 23yrs ago.😘
 
Here’s more
So thats the way my tool kit is ment to look on mine. Mine does not look like that. Very impressive condition wise amazing testament to bmw i had a Suzuki once and i think some light condensation landed on it once looked like it spend 3 winters outside haha
 
£3999 now.
Hopefully get a sale otherwise it’s going to stay in Ripponden
£3999
 
Status
Please reply by conversation.


Back
Top Bottom