The Best Of France

Another travel video series from me. Here's part 1.

It’s some place is Chamonix isn’t it? I’m very lucky in that my lad lives there. He also has a brewery and a bar there. Big Mountain basecamp is his bar. Big Moutain brewing is the brewery. We visit three or four times a year. Summer and winter. In fact we’re going in three weeks. The way French insurance works means I can ride his bikes when we’re there too.
 
Subscribe to yer channel n watch your videos, We did White adder reservoir after watching
your run 👍
Wife said we’re doing Grand Alps now, all your fault 😂, keep em coming n thank you.
 
So the french do sound like Frogs..Very Interesting! :green gri Great video editing as well! Music fitted just great. Drone images amazing!
 
I'd be interested in your route there and back, appreciate a decent portion would of been motorway miles but how many miles per day / overnight stops etc. You've inspired us to look at the possibility of doing this sort of run. Would probably be out and in of Newcastle / Ijmuiden. Any further info or advice would be welcome!! :thumby:
 
Watched the latest episode yesterday and it was great. I do like your style of video. Hope there will be more. Thanks Mike.
 


Back
Top Bottom