Yodagoat
Registered user
Another travel video series from me. Here's part 1.
It’s some place is Chamonix isn’t it? I’m very lucky in that my lad lives there. He also has a brewery and a bar there. Big Mountain basecamp is his bar. Big Moutain brewing is the brewery. We visit three or four times a year. Summer and winter. In fact we’re going in three weeks. The way French insurance works means I can ride his bikes when we’re there too.Another travel video series from me. Here's part 1.
Cracking.Episode 4 is up

Great. We’re away in France until Thursday. Back home then so will watch it at home.Episode 4 is up
It's all on the videos! It's should be pretty easy to track our route. I've put all the big locations on the films.I'd be interested in your route there and back, appreciate a decent portion would of been motorway miles but how many miles per day / overnight stops etc. You've inspired us to look at the possibility of doing this sort of run. Would probably be out and in of Newcastle / Ijmuiden. Any further info or advice would be welcome!!![]()