XT2 - same mount as the XT1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must admit, I read it the same way as you. It didn’t actually make sense, until I guessed (wrongly, it seems) that it referred to people being rich enough to afford the possible theft of their GPS device, if it wasn’t nailed to their bike.

Same here. But I found it funny.

Goes without saying that you are not supposed to use your pants pockets (not to mention suit pockets). Looks bad.
Learn how to dress. Peasants. :D :D :D

Presumption. The mother of most f*** ups

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

I must admit, I read it the same way as you. It didn’t actually make sense, until I guessed (wrongly, it seems) that it referred to people being rich enough to afford the possible theft of their GPS device, if it wasn’t nailed to their bike.
...you'd think that the native, be able to string a sentence or two in a coherent manner, wouldn't you?
I mean, if you have struggled, then what chanced would a foreigner have?

...you'd think that the native, be able to string a sentence or two in a coherent manner, wouldn't you?
I mean, if you have struggled, then what chanced would a foreigner have?
You're good with the insults

You're very definitely a tosser

But can I ask you to differentiate between banter and insults. There's an important difference, assuming you have the nous to comprehend that one (being a 'foreigner' 'n all). Being unable to work out the difference is, I believe a sign of, well, not being very bright.

Anyway, back on topic. Do, XT2 devices mount to XT mounts?
Pay attention at the back!

The answer is yes, bar the electrics. Some differences in that dept.

I know.

I think that’s it for this one. Let’s close it, before it all goes beyond some gentle joking. Thanks all for the amusement.

Richard

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom