That looks like a bike I owned in the 80’s looking at the reg plate or it’s a very similar reg plate, was it originally a USA import?
Yea it was/is an import from the USA.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That looks like a bike I owned in the 80’s looking at the reg plate or it’s a very similar reg plate, was it originally a USA import?
I'm awaiting that confirmation email / tel call. I only submitted the forms yesterday ( friday)What’s their overall costs Magwa?
What’s their overall costs Magwa?
Have you tried Brightwells in Leominster?They finally got back to me !
6.5% plus vat on the hammer price
But a minimum of £500 plus vat
I think that rules out
Auction house sales completely
![]()
I think £500 plus vat on top of the hammer price may be fine on a £50,000 carHave you tried Brightwells in Leominster?