Throttle issues?

wings

We have 2 HP2's with Throttle issues, mine has just started to over run when hot, we spent a weekend in a sand storm and 1 week later the throttle now doesnt shut down immediately but only when the bike has been working very hard for some time.
The other HP has some serious issues the owner broke his back last year when the throttle stuck full open and also has the over run issue. 2 dealers are scrathing their heads having replaced all the cable etc. The back is fixed thank goodness.
Has anyone else experienced this? do you have any ideas what it could be?

We have 2 HP2's with Throttle issues, mine has just started to over run when hot, we spent a weekend in a sand storm and 1 week later the throttle now doesnt shut down immediately but only when the bike has been working very hard for some time.
The other HP has some serious issues the owner broke his back last year when the throttle stuck full open and also has the over run issue. 2 dealers are scrathing their heads having replaced all the cable etc. The back is fixed thank goodness.
Has anyone else experienced this? do you have any ideas what it could be?

Not sure it's the same problem as your tech should have spotted it if it was, but try this link:

http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90753&highlight=throttle+cover

5th post down is my issue and fix for a similar event on my HP2.

Bario

Back
Top Bottom