X Challenge v Airhead

Wreford Miles

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Why I like my Airhead:

It’s simple and honest
It green lanes very well and can tackle competitive events when required
A 200 mile ride to an off-road location can be enjoyable when choosing the right roads
People like it

What I like about my XC after two rides (70 mile green lane and 30 local road miles)

It’s simple and honest
It green lanes very, very well and will be my choice for the Cambrian and next years D2D
It’s sweet on the road, happy to be slung around (even on MT21’s), zips up to 80mph with ease for fast A road riding and the seat seems comfy

I reckon if you want the all round riding experience that a G/S Airhead can give you without the tinkering maintenance then an XC is a good spiritual successor. I’m very pleased with my purchase.

Glad your pleased with it.
Pleasure to do business with you, A1 buyer :thumb2

I reckon if you want the all round riding experience that a G/S Airhead can give you without the tinkering maintenance then an XC is a good spiritual successor. I’m very pleased with my purchase.

That's why I sold that Aihead to you and bought an XChallenge

Nice as the Airhead is, the Xchallenge is a better dualsport bike and does everything you want from it

XChallenge................best kept BMW secret

Hi Wreford, I got one on friday, got rid of the 1200. Not ridden it yet :augie :D but its a lovely looking and seemingly put together piece of kit. Just put the low X-moto seat on mine, seem to gain a bit now on the leg and looks good as well.

Back
Top Bottom