Free to a worthy G450x owner

bandit

Reaction score
I bought a carbon fibre larger fuel tank from speed brain about 18 months ago, I have had a couple of feeble attempts to fit it, but I reckon you would have to take the entire rearend of the bike off, including swing arm, and tbh I now cant be arsed. I think it is about 14 litres. cost a bloody fortune when i bought it. I think you need to fit a new extended fuel pipe and longer wires to the fuel pump. also the holes to fit the fuel pump have been badly tapped (by me !!!) so that would have to be fixed.

Anyway if anyone wants it they can have it for free.

Only catch is you would have to pick it up from sunny Loughton in essex as i cant be arsed posting it and its easier to throw it into the loft.

Dave & Dave - looks like I have been beaten to this little gem.

Can I offer some beer tokens to you both as way of recompense as this is something I have been looking to get a hold of for ages.....or swap for a set of black/white speedbrain graphics?

Happy to pick up if it works for you both

speedbrain doesn't have a 14 liter tank carbon fiber??

the have a transparent tank smae like the black one 8,5 L and the rally tank 29 Liters wich indeed you need to buy a different exhaust and the subframe is of no use any more.

Back
Top Bottom