Mirror Extenders R1250GS?

(RIP) Sam Johnson

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anyone found a good set of mirror extenders for the new 1250 yet?

I ideally would like them a little higher and moved out a couple of inches.

Seen some but they look like they would interfere with the cruise control.

Cheers
Sam

Anyone found a good set of mirror extenders for the new 1250 yet?

I ideally would like them a little higher and moved out a couple of inches.

Seen some but they look like they would interfere with the cruise control.

Cheers
Sam

Nippy has but bloody hell they are expensive for what they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Instead of paying out for mirror extensions I bought a pair of second hand mirrors from a 2011 model gsa. These are slightly wider and the mirrors themselves are round offering better rear visibility...

Instead of paying out for mirror extensions I bought a pair of second hand mirrors from a 2011 model gsa. These are slightly wider and the mirrors themselves are round offering better rear visibility...

I just fitted bar risers and that was all. But to be fair they weren’t that bad before i fitted them.

Moto Fizz GS Mirror
Part: MFZ-AFG-104-BM

£19.00

I bought these, far better than the mirrors fitted as standard. Although they are showing as out of stock at NNs would be worth the wait.

Wunderlich extenders do the job for me, 6’4”tall and correspondingly wide at the shoulders.
Alan R

Attachments

• 35DBA20D-466B-44A3-A0A7-27473EAFB36A.jpg
    35DBA20D-466B-44A3-A0A7-27473EAFB36A.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 275
Ali express do suitable copies of the overpricedshit ones for £13

Yeah if the bastards ever deliver your order ! Ive been waiting nearly two months for something i ordered. I told them today to stick it up their arse I’m waiting no longer. It was only £6 so fuck em I’m deleting my account.

I bought the expensive ones , but they are now on my third bike ! I also fitted the old type round mirrors ,that give much better rear visibility !

I found the old round ones a bit worse.......go figure.

The newer ones are a bit more of a stying exercise but I find them better at the extremeties, less of a blind spot for me at least.

Back
Top Bottom