Went to visit my new 1250

Njw1967

Reaction score
Called at the dealers to have a look at my new bike :)

Picked up my new Akrapovic and de baffled it ready for March getting excited now

92b58b06072b5280fc5a8e80a1533217.jpg

eccf6156d3da285db85ea5b4b91577bb.jpg
50997b567e0632c9268e6d4c2afa3ebf.jpg
73b68a4527d0b409e621ed848f5b7426.jpg

Whats that mean
I copied the links from my icloud ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was an attempt at humour, albeit weak,referencing your claim to be “exited” rather than I suppose, excited, upon visiting your new bike.
I have no idea to where your photographs have disappeared. I hope you find them.
Alan R

It was an attempt at humour, albeit weak,referencing your claim to be “exited” rather than I suppose, excited, upon visiting your new bike.
I have no idea to where your photographs have disappeared. I hope you find them.
Alan R

Edited

Bike looks stunning, but that exhaust is not as nice as a euro 3 or euro 4 akropovic.

Personal choice i had many choices of euro 3/4 cans to buy but
I quite like the fact that its a different shape and you don’t have to drill rivets to get at the db killers like the older eu 4

Just two torx screws and the cap comes off, remove tack welds on DB killers remove alan screws and there out.
I blanked the holes with two m6 cap screws to stop hot gasses blowing into the void behind the carbon cap just me being OCD

Excellent choice,you'll love it but why wait untill march when you could be enjoying this fine weather :D

Personal choice i had many choices of euro 3/4 cans to buy but
I quite like the fact that its a different shape and you don’t have to drill rivets to get at the db killers like the older eu 4

Just two torx screws and the cap comes off, remove tack welds on DB killers remove alan screws and there out.
I blanked the holes with two m6 cap screws to stop hot gasses blowing into the void behind the carbon cap just me being OCD

I got new Akra on my new March 1st 2019 bike 13k mikes later i have to fest up initialy i didn't like the squashed end can look of it. It's grown on me now and it's a great engine note from it and compared to my previous Akra's also easier to clean as you can get right round the back its flatter. Enjoy your new steed!

Might I suggest considering adding engine bars or Head Savers. It may never happen but as your left foot slides sideways at muddy traffic lights in a shitty bad cambered E Sussex Lane it nice to know it’s going to go down, albeit very slowly, onto something solid and you can then let it go no worries and then pick it back up again.. Once they start to go, they’re awfully difficult to stop...Embarrasing too. Got it back up before the lights changed though...

Might I suggest considering adding engine bars or Head Savers. It may never happen but as your left foot slides sideways at muddy traffic lights in a shitty bad cambered E Sussex Lane it nice to know it’s going to go down, albeit very slowly, onto something solid and you can then let it go no worries and then pick it back up again.. Once they start to go, they’re awfully difficult to stop...Embarrasing too. Got it back up before the lights changed though...

Engine bars are on my list ;)

I've just picked the reg for my new Rallye. Collecting 2nd March!

:beerjug:

Nice nice nice.

Enjoy

Picking up a new bike day is the adult equivalent of being a child waking up on Xmas day.... has he been yet .......

Brilliant

Nice nice nice.

Enjoy

Picking up a new bike day is the adult equivalent of being a child waking up on Xmas day.... has he been yet .......

Brilliant

Hardest job is hiding all the new toys from her in doors
She’s lovely really she hasn’t batted an eyelid, however I know she’s got something on her mind she’s after.
I just know something is coming like
“You know you got your new bike”

Back
Top Bottom