Klim Badlands alternative trousers

jasext

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Looking for trousers that are very similar to the badlands, must be fully waterproof with vents for summer use . It gets wet but still warm in Wales :D

If its down to cost then there are "lower" down ones in the Klim range, I have a pair of Halversons in addition to the Badlands however they are as waterproof but no cooler. There are some linstrands ones that looked pretty good but not in my size, my mate has the revit waterproof stuff, again waterproof but not as well vented as the Klim ones.
If I were buying again I would probably get something like the Adventure spec Atacama stuff and a decent set of waterproof trousers and over jacket. I am going off the idea of one item to do everything

Carlsbads look light as do the revit poseidon gtx.

My summer go to are the bmw rider cargo pants with overtrousers.

Drop liners or laminated gtx just horrendous during a prolonged spell of good weather...as infrequent as they are in Wales or Eire

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Mosko Moto do some very good gear now.

I have the Baslisk troos, waterproof, good quality and very comfortable.

https://moskomoto.eu/collections/pants/products/basilisk-pant-1?variant=39440809689167

They also do a non waterproof version called the Woodsman.

I use knee braces and armour shorts with these so I don’t know if they take armour or not.

The ADV spec Mongolia are also very good, not waterproof but get a pair of the Mosko Moto over trousers and you’re sorted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mosko Moto do some very good gear now.

I have the Baslisk troos, waterproof, good quality and very comfortable.

https://moskomoto.eu/collections/pants/products/basilisk-pant-1?variant=39440809689167

They also do a non waterproof version called the Woodsman.

I use knee braces and armour shorts with these so I don’t know if they take armour or not.

The ADV spec Mongolia are also very good, not waterproof but get a pair of the Mosko Moto over trousers and you’re sorted.

only if your abnormaly skinny, real size people dont bother to apply !!!

No ones ever accused me of being skinny before but I’ll take it

not skinny but abnormally skinny!!!! normal starts at 44 and goes up from there :)

Back
Top Bottom