I am looking for help....

That’s typical of this forum, always someone coming along to criticise and poke fun at someone who doesn’t know something. My mate told me that it happens a lot here. People like you spoil it for others. It’s a place to share ideas and swap mutual interests with likeminded folk. If you don’t like it, ignore it. Remember, there is never a stupid question, just sometimes a stupid answer. I read that here and bookmarked it. I knew it would be useful one day.

Now, do you have anything to contribute by way of answers to my questions or not? If no, fuck off and leave it to those that do and can! :mad:

How does a bod bookmark a stupid answer ?

I feel that this is a skill i need

That’s typical of this forum, always someone coming along to criticise and poke fun at someone who doesn’t know something. My mate told me that it happens a lot here. People like you spoil it for others. It’s a place to share ideas and swap mutual interests with likeminded folk. If you don’t like it, ignore it. Remember, there is never a stupid question, just sometimes a stupid answer. I read that here and bookmarked it. I knew it would be useful one day.

Now, do you have anything to contribute by way of answers to my questions or not? If no, fuck off and leave it to those that do and can! :mad:

Flounce alert. :D

If I was going to go to Essex, I wouldn't start from Kent. Can you make life easier for yourself and start from somewhere else instead?

Don't forget to take a cable and pipe detector. :rob

One assumes you have done a Tasked Based Risk Assessment for the picture hanging, are trained in the use of the correct tools and will have appropriate PPE?

Richard, that really is a crap request for help.

You did not specify: departure point, destination town, date and time you are setting off (or, indeed, returning), vehicle type, how many in the group, request for secure parking options at the destination...... The list goes on and on

A little bit more info may help, what time are you planing to leave, are you taking a passenger, what mileage do you want to do per day, do you intend on stopping to press flowers or take pictures, can you get into your daughters at any time or is there a specific check in time. will you need to stop for fuel or maybe a couple of pee breaks, all this extra info will help the travel gurus to design your perfect trip. So have a think and talk to your passenger if you are taking one, and then get back to us with the details.

Risking all. No plan. See where the roads take me. Follow my nose and then the sun. Got the weather app running on my phone. Full tank from Tesco. It’s not the destination it’s the journey. Thanks for all the support, lads, well appreciated. This is a great site. Keep ‘em coming as it might well help others.

What a useless fucking thread. You are a fully grown man asking for directions from London to Essex. Do you need instructions on toilet roll? Idiot.

If taking the river route, liberally spray with WD40 and keep the windows closed.

HTH

WD40? You heathen! Any fool nose that the bike and rider must be liberally smeared with ACF50 every 7 minutes or your £20k round-the-world-like-Ewan-and-Charley bike will dissolve in front of your very eyes!

Tooled up and ready to go....

a14e567644fe7b352b8ab99d4ba95a22.jpg

And the awesome cage....

54850eef18116b83f7d334bc50338fa5.jpg

You’ll never make it .

BTW would you have selected a different route if you were hanging a picture for your son who lived in Essex?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom