Bought a Stelvio

I know technically it should work but know nothing about the dealer.(memory like a goldfish)

Barry
Forget the technical ... I made contact , asked the question , and got a positive response.
I also test drove a new one a few weeks ago - and apart from bits about to fall off the 300 mile old ? bike (embarassing for dealer)... I liked it . Suspect one is in my future once I have a house move behind me and life settles down again. It will be a luggaged up yellow one , and I would say £10K will buy one and as usual will be a trip to mainland to get it.
 
Forget the technical ... I made contact , asked the question , and got a positive response.
I also test drove a new one a few weeks ago - and apart from bits about to fall off the 300 mile old ? bike (embarassing for dealer)... I liked it . Suspect one is in my future once I have a house move behind me and life settles down again. It will be a luggaged up yellow one , and I would say £10K will buy one and as usual will be a trip to mainland to get it.
I regularly see a chap on the North coast on a Rwb one and would love to getting chatting to him about dealers and service as I suspect he got it elsewhere.

Barry
 
Took mine out for a run the other day , did about 130 miles but with the factory supplied panniers in place .

I'm glad they were free with the bike but my god they are rather iffy quality wise , the fixing method is rather Micky Mouse (supplying dealer said a couple of their customers have lost a pannier and the rear seat ) and they are far from secure once fitted and would be easily broken into .

Also they are small and awkward to load and even struggle to take a bike jacket .

I am going to bite the bullet and have bought a set of Givi Trekker Alaska panniers and will get a set of the Givi rails next month and fit them over the Winter in preparation for my trip down to the Alps next year .
 
Last two tanks of fuel I have tried out using E5 fuel instead of the previous E10.

Bike is giving a few mpg better ie 59 plus instead of 56 mpg and it is definitely smoother and more responsive so will be sticking with E5 from now one (in comparison to diesel prices the E5 petrol is a positive bargain )
 
Isn’t A&D in Denbigh? North Wales though and fair distance from Swansea. Two in Bristol and one Gloucester which are lots nearer.
Wasn’t the one in Gloucester a dedicated Guzzi dealership until a few years back? I think the Bristol one(s) maybe Riders? Either way, those are about 2 hours away and I don’t know if they have loan bikes available. I think A&D have a good reputation but it’s getting on for 4 hours each way of rather nice roads on a good day.
 


Back
Top Bottom