Ah yes.And confetti.
Must have cost them a fortune. Free bar all night.
Ah yes.And confetti.
I'm surprised you haven't been up and cleared those gutters out for them.Big Air B&B 8 bedrooms.
View attachment 536407
Its the law.Has to be done.View attachment 536489
When you say that’s a first for you, do you mean you were the guy?Sat watching the world go by. Guy just went in the bin pulled a Macdonalds carton out. Opened it and ate the chips that were left in it.
That's a first for me.
Mildly warm.When you say that’s a first for you, do you mean you were the guy?
Were they still warm?
Is there no half and half in the northern wastelands?Just been catching up with this thread, I’m back home. One concern I have, next time you come up to Scotland you’ll have to bring your own wee lady’s beer glass, they’re not in common usage, especially in the Highlands, except for drams
That was a one off trust me.Just been catching up with this thread, I’m back home. One concern I have, next time you come up to Scotland you’ll have to bring your own wee lady’s beer glass, they’re not in common usage, especially in the Highlands, except for drams
Oh yes, but if his glass is 200ml it won’t do the beer and might look greedy for the dramIs there no half and half in the northern wastelands?
Oh yes, but if his glass is 200ml it won’t do the beer and might look greedy for the dram
At my advanced age a quiet hotel is desired ChrisHome time later today.
Nice place to visit and can recommend the hotel I'm in. If you like nightlife the old town is the place to be. Busy is an understatement.
I was 20 minutes out Roger.At my advanced age a quiet hotel is desired Chris![]()
It was and couldn't eat it all.That's a fcukin big Ice Cream