I find the low seat on mine very comfortable.It is a constant wonder how BMW can mess up the seat on model after model, on the GS the seat has been poor since the first 1200’s.
I find the low seat on mine very comfortable.It is a constant wonder how BMW can mess up the seat on model after model, on the GS the seat has been poor since the first 1200’s.
I agree. You do read some horseshit on this forum, don't you?I find the low seat on mine very comfortable.
From the comments on here and from the number of GS/GSA’s you see around with aftermarket seats or the front of the seat set on high and the rear on low most folk seem to disagree. I fixed my 1200 with both an aftermarket seat & an AirHawk.I agree. You do read some horseshit on this forum, don't you?
My standard height comfort seat is fine too, in approaching 3 years I've had the bike never looked to change it or change angles, everyone is running a different seat H/M/L comfort/vs non comfort version and a different backside! Opinions are very subjective - mine is I prefer a slightly firmer seat over a spongey soft seat, and find it comfortable to ride all day with a break every 2/3 hours.I find the low seat on mine very comfortable.
Name me a (modern) bike where you don't find riders have "improved" their seat?From the comments on here and from the number of GS/GSA’s you see around with aftermarket seats or the front of the seat set on high and the rear on low most folk seem to disagree. I fixed my 1200 with both an aftermarket seat & an AirHawk.
The standard seat on my 1150 has been fine from the off, I just added a sheepskin to make it very comfortable on those longer days.