PMVern Active member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Feb 5, 2005 Messages 267 Reaction score 43 Location Lincoln, England Oct 10, 2024 #181 Excellent ride report Dermot, really enjoyed it.
gspod Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Nov 18, 2008 Messages 1,981 Reaction score 315 Location Back home Oct 10, 2024 #182 PMVern said: Excellent ride report Dermot, really enjoyed it. Click to expand... Thanks Paul
Sgt Bilco Dream Maker Moderator Moderator Joined Jun 10, 2005 Messages 17,424 Reaction score 2,006 Location Evesham, England Oct 10, 2024 #183 Brilliant report mate and love the pics.
gspod Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Nov 18, 2008 Messages 1,981 Reaction score 315 Location Back home Oct 10, 2024 #184 Sgt Bilco said: Brilliant report mate and love the pics. Click to expand... Thanks
Jockser Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Jan 15, 2005 Messages 6,808 Reaction score 740 Location Kildare, Ireland Oct 16, 2024 #185 I was away & missed the restart but I'm all caught up now What a fabulous trip & I really enjoyed travelling along with youse Thanks Dermot
I was away & missed the restart but I'm all caught up now What a fabulous trip & I really enjoyed travelling along with youse Thanks Dermot
gspod Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Nov 18, 2008 Messages 1,981 Reaction score 315 Location Back home Oct 20, 2024 #186 Jockser said: I was away & missed the restart but I'm all caught up now What a fabulous trip & I really enjoyed travelling along with youse Thanks Dermot Click to expand... Thanks Jochen and everyone that read the report
Jockser said: I was away & missed the restart but I'm all caught up now What a fabulous trip & I really enjoyed travelling along with youse Thanks Dermot Click to expand... Thanks Jochen and everyone that read the report