I'm in,

Can I go on the reserve reserve list?

If my engine and gearbox rebuild goes to plan (i.e. I get it finished) I would need to run it in a bit...

I could eat grass and you probably wouldn't notice me in my small tent and :tarka

Attachments

• IMAG0158.jpg
    IMAG0158.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 248
Another update:

Me - Crapaud
Ann - Pink Lady
Proff
Babs
Sumprat (our expert Chef for the breakfasts)
Peter (sensible older son)
Martin - Crapaud Jnr Now can't make it as he has exams :(
Chris (Proff & Babs son if he will admit it)
1. England-Kev
2. bubbles
3. Brassmonkey ??????
4. Jaythro
5. redsoul
6. Flipfly NOW AT HOME WITH WIFE AND NEW BABY. BEST WISHES FROM ALL OF US
7. Kenny ALSO CRIED OFF. CLAIMING DISABILITY (BENEFIT?)
8. Bill-H (w/b parking)
9. BigyellowGS
10. MickDB1
11. pastyman (bunkhouse) Now in own wobbybox so bed available.
12. maverick ????????
13. bakerlonglegs NOW CAN'T MAKE IT
14. bumpmuncher
15. Benjamin M
16. Belper Phil (room at Nigels)
17. Val. H (w/b parking)
18. Gill
19. Shep
20. nick.ct
21. jaber
22. John Roberts
23. PW Cymru (top bunk in bunkhouse cos he's only little)
24. JPR
25. Jayne
26. Arkwright2007
27. piebaps (in snorers field)
28. gas boy
29. Mike Wilkins (room at Nigels)
30. abrasion
31. stan
32. Mort (in snorers field, in next county)
33. how much (bunkhouse)
34. kavb
35. Roger Chatterton
36. oldenoughtoknowbetter
37. Rob Farmer (VIP status as he's fixing Pink Lady's R80/7)
38. pee pingtom
39. ELIMINATOR
40. pete.keys
41. carinatauk
42. Syco (also VIP status as he painted Pink Lady's R80/7):)
43. Cookie
44. Steptoe
45. Darkhorse
46. Packer
47. Colt
48. Springer
49. Cobbster
50. GSeddie
51. Borderer

Extras:
Techno
Bakerman If he gets back from USA in one piece the day before.
Sam Manicom if he does not have book presentation elsewhere.

Reserves
Shready (as Trippy)

I think we have a bed or two spare in bunk house. I think I told someone else they could have Pastyman's bed but can't remember who? I also have a few futon bed/settees in the corner of the workshop which are very comfortable to sleep on and I can provide pillows and mattresses etc.

Please let me know if I've make any mistakes this time.

For anyone who hasn't been before or is too senile to remember the location then drop me a PM and I'll send you full details of how to get here. As in the past we will put up sign posts from about 3 miles away to lead you to the secret location. No details will be posted up on here as we don't want any of those oilhead riders trying to sneek in under cover of darkness.:D

Really poo'd off about not making it. Just can't sort Bertha out in the time I have with Liz and very soon to be baby to look after.

Big big big thank you to Sir Rob Farmer who has worked tirelessly against all odds to try and sort her out for the weekend, but unfortunately it ain't gonna happen :(:(

Sheps bike last year was a piece of piss compared to the old girl who is obviously complaining about having her bits tinkled with. So she's sat in the garage sulking for now.

Another update:

Extras:

Sam Manicom if he does not have book presentation elsewhere.[/COLOR][/B]

.:D

Is Sam going to bring a few books with him? (I Havent read his last 2 yet)

Perhaps he could do a book presentation for us :thumb2.

Looking forward to anyother GREAT Wee-kend :beerjug: :beer:.

Is Sam going to bring a few books with him? (I Havent read his last 2 yet)

Perhaps he could do a book presentation for us :thumb2.

As long as it's during the day which means i can go out for a ride :D

As long as it's during the day which means i can go out for a ride :D

Sid assures me that if Sam comes it will be for the craic, not a "flog me book session"..
After all, the point of the WeeKend is working, fettling, feeding, pisstaking and drinking...
Theres been so much done to so many bikes on the previous WeeKends that it would be a shame to change format...

Otherwise why would I move most of my tools, bikelifts and odds and ends up there ??
I don't get chance to go on a rideout, others can and do if they want to..
Their choice and feck all organised :thumb2

You've heard his talk too :D

Strange comment Trippy...

Sam Manicom:

1. Owns an Airhead.
2. Has ridden all around the world.
3. Has 250,000 miles on the clock on his airhead.
4. Has sold 4 successful books of his travels.
5. In demand public speaker.
6. Genuinely interesting guy.
7. Someone I am proud to call a friend.

Trippy
:trippy

Says it all really....

Strange comment Trippy...

Trippy
:trippy

Says it all really....

No not really Sid, I have met Sam and he's a nice chap but I also listened to his talk at Princetown and didn't enjoy it. I have also tried to read a couple of his books and not really got on with them either. I know lot's of people love them but their not for me. Just cos someones a nice chap and rides an airhead around the world doesn't automatically make them a great public speaker and / or author.

Each to their own :)

Really poo'd off about not making it. Just can't sort Bertha out in the time I have with Liz and very soon to be baby to look after.

Big big big thank you to Sir Rob Farmer who has worked tirelessly against all odds to try and sort her out for the weekend, but unfortunately it ain't gonna happen :(:(

Sheps bike last year was a piece of piss compared to the old girl who is obviously complaining about having her bits tinkled with. So she's sat in the garage sulking for now.

Ah but now Si is going to bring bertha down in the trailer with Camile to stop her falling over so that we cfan get the old girl running.........With a bit of help...........:rob:rob

Ah but now Si is going to bring bertha down in the trailer with Camile to stop her falling over so that we cfan get the old girl running.........With a bit of help...........:rob:rob

That'll be two wiring looms in a bag then :thumb2 Tell Simon to chuck a mattress between the two bikes and throw a big strap over the top.

If it doesn't help keep them upright it'll at least keep the paint on one of them :augie

Val. :D

PS: Two of these will do the job. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Motorcycle-wh...27?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item35a31e9953 Buy um, use um, sell um :thumb2

It's looking increasingly unlikely that I'll be able to make this one. :(

Err, Your camper has a tow bar on it. Start asking around now for the loan of a trailer :thumb2

Failing that :rob chuck your tent in the back of the car. We've already seen your bike :D Don't back out on us now! :blast

Val.

BM if a trailers the only thing stopping you, I've a spare one you can use.

Hi chaps,

Due to a number of reasons I won't make it this weekend. Was coming down on the RT which now have enough play in the rear wheel to cause me concern pitching up at the site in one of those yeller AA van's :blast

Mrs Maverick had this coming weekend off but due to staff issues she is now required to keep the restuarant adrift :rolleyes:

Proff I will get the money over to you for the t-shirt if that is okay, will ask one of the London chaps to bring it back and pick it up from them again :thumb2

Syco I will sort you out with paypal on a pm.... :thumb2

This was the one event I had booked for the summer and been looking forward to it for months, unfortunately our 2.5 year old todler can't stay at home on his own yet.....apparently :confused: :D

Reserves
Trippy (if he buys an airhead between now and event)

I do have an aircooled bike now, but it's not shaft driven but as the co-organiser said it still didnt fit the entry criteria I cancelled my time off.
Now it appears airhead owners don't even have to come on them !! :(

I'll still send a fiver for your charity tin though ;)

Back
Top Bottom