K1100R

Great thread, didn’t realised he had passed, but I see he asked not to have RIP next to his name as is usual. Such a shame and a huge loss of great talent. What happened to the bike? Did it get finished?
Hello tossers, after the loss of my greatly missed uncle MikeP, I've been absent from both the forum amd riding. It's only this year that I've finally put my K75 back on the road!

Littledumptruck.... the K1100 has sadly not changed, it's in exactly the same state he left it. It's currently under a blanket in my garage! One day I'll get around to selling it as is!

RyanP
 
Hello ecnirpr,

I did a little work on my lump recently and I've been missing the 'journey' and started reading up the restoration threads. This though old is brand new to me!

Really sorry to suddenly realise your uncle died. There was the post about the chemo and if I'm not mistaken, threre is a thread named after Mike in one of the other forums on the site. I'm sure the bike will get put back together. It should. No pressure lol!

I've since read other restoration threads by mike and man, talk about inspiration and just grind and determination! That's all, wishing you and your family all the best.

Now the only question is does anyone have the knowledge to put it back together seeing as it's neither fish nor fowl?!!!
 


Back
Top Bottom