Despite decades wirking for the 'Top Telco in the world' for well over 4 decades I'm hopeless with technology unless it's very basic, I haven't a clue how to try to create a GPX file or how to move a pre-created one from one device to another. I gave up on Basecamp years ago, it's well beyond my severely limited capabilities.
As my Nav V is playing up I've recently bought a phone screen mirroring device with a view to utilising one of these motorcycle navigation apps.
I've had a look at Calimoto and Kurviger and the latter seems better suited to my lack of intelligence so I'm going to give that a go.
I've asked it to create me a circular route of about 100 miles from our house and will be trying that out shortly.
As my Nav V is playing up I've recently bought a phone screen mirroring device with a view to utilising one of these motorcycle navigation apps.
I've had a look at Calimoto and Kurviger and the latter seems better suited to my lack of intelligence so I'm going to give that a go.
I've asked it to create me a circular route of about 100 miles from our house and will be trying that out shortly.
















