I'm slowly retiring from motorcycling and selling off various items. I've had this lift for many years but it's time for it to go. It works fine but I guess it could do with a bit of a refurb if you're picky. It works okay and is all there.
I know the rules state that I need to give a price so how about an appropriate number of bottles of Heineken?
It will fit in a decent sized estate car or van. Collection only from Seaford East Sussex.
Yes, I know the slabs need cleaning and the garage door needs repair.
I know the rules state that I need to give a price so how about an appropriate number of bottles of Heineken?
It will fit in a decent sized estate car or van. Collection only from Seaford East Sussex.
Yes, I know the slabs need cleaning and the garage door needs repair.
Attachments
-
IMG_8365.jpeg419.4 KB · Views: 133 -
IMG_8366.jpeg559.5 KB · Views: 131 -
IMG_8367.jpeg555.1 KB · Views: 115 -
IMG_8368.jpeg152 KB · Views: 109 -
IMG_8369.jpeg198.9 KB · Views: 104 -
IMG_8370.jpeg537.8 KB · Views: 101 -
IMG_8371.jpeg188.3 KB · Views: 98 -
IMG_8372.jpeg342.8 KB · Views: 90 -
IMG_8373.jpeg403.7 KB · Views: 83 -
IMG_8374.jpeg357.6 KB · Views: 86 -
IMG_8375.jpeg248.3 KB · Views: 78 -
IMG_8376.jpeg415 KB · Views: 131