For Sale Motorcycle Lift

snakebasket

Active member
UKGSer Subscriber
Joined
Aug 5, 2009
Messages
179
Reaction score
30
Location
Sussex
I'm slowly retiring from motorcycling and selling off various items. I've had this lift for many years but it's time for it to go. It works fine but I guess it could do with a bit of a refurb if you're picky. It works okay and is all there.

I know the rules state that I need to give a price so how about an appropriate number of bottles of Heineken?

It will fit in a decent sized estate car or van. Collection only from Seaford East Sussex.

Yes, I know the slabs need cleaning and the garage door needs repair.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8365.jpeg
    IMG_8365.jpeg
    419.4 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_8366.jpeg
    IMG_8366.jpeg
    559.5 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_8367.jpeg
    IMG_8367.jpeg
    555.1 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_8368.jpeg
    IMG_8368.jpeg
    152 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_8369.jpeg
    IMG_8369.jpeg
    198.9 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_8370.jpeg
    IMG_8370.jpeg
    537.8 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_8371.jpeg
    IMG_8371.jpeg
    188.3 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_8372.jpeg
    IMG_8372.jpeg
    342.8 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_8373.jpeg
    IMG_8373.jpeg
    403.7 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_8374.jpeg
    IMG_8374.jpeg
    357.6 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_8375.jpeg
    IMG_8375.jpeg
    248.3 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_8376.jpeg
    IMG_8376.jpeg
    415 KB · Views: 131
I'm slowly retiring from motorcycling and selling off various items. I've had this lift for many years but it's time for it to go. It works fine but I guess it could do with a bit of a refurb if you're picky. It works okay and is all there.

I know the rules state that I need to give a price so how about an appropriate number of bottles of Heineken?

It will fit in a decent sized estate car or van. Collection only from Seaford East Sussex.

Yes, I know the slabs need cleaning and the garage door needs repair.
Very generous offer. 👍
 


Back
Top Bottom