Comfy Old Boots Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Apr 9, 2007 Messages 13,094 Reaction score 2,123 Location Dublin Sep 24, 2021 #1 Someone mentioned a place in germany that sells used parts in much the same way as motorworks? I'm looking for an O2 sensor for my 2007 GS. Thanks.
Someone mentioned a place in germany that sells used parts in much the same way as motorworks? I'm looking for an O2 sensor for my 2007 GS. Thanks.
DrFarkoff Grumpy Ole Git!!! UKGSer Subscriber Joined Jun 27, 2006 Messages 14,213 Reaction score 2,238 Location Islandmagee, Co Antrim NI Sep 24, 2021 #2 Smelly Old Boots said: Someone mentioned a place in germany that sells used parts in much the same way as motorworks? I'm looking for an O2 sensor for my 2007 GS. Thanks. Click to expand... Just go to your local motor factors and ask for https://www.ngkpartfinder.co.uk/cat...da-sensors/BMW/1101+-+1200cc/R1200GS/all/237/
Smelly Old Boots said: Someone mentioned a place in germany that sells used parts in much the same way as motorworks? I'm looking for an O2 sensor for my 2007 GS. Thanks. Click to expand... Just go to your local motor factors and ask for https://www.ngkpartfinder.co.uk/cat...da-sensors/BMW/1101+-+1200cc/R1200GS/all/237/
Comfy Old Boots Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Apr 9, 2007 Messages 13,094 Reaction score 2,123 Location Dublin Sep 25, 2021 #3 That’s Doc.
Si Yates Active member UKGSer Subscriber Joined May 22, 2013 Messages 213 Reaction score 25 Location North by West Sep 25, 2021 #4 Seconded, thanks Doc!