Seven weeks in Spain and Portugal

seven weeks......:oops::oops::oops:
Yeah, well, work my arse off 7 days a week for six months, take the other six months off.

Part of why we can do this (I am quite poor) is the 1100, which is long paid for, cheap to run and fix, cheap to buy a carnet for and yet does everything we ask of it.👍
 
Finishing up the packing ready to set off tomorrow for a bit of a ride around the Iberian peninsula. Fair looking forward to it, the old 1100 is still doing the business at 29 years old and 102000 miles.
Have a great journey and explore 👍

Plenty of pics please ✔️
 
I'll probably not do a ride report (Spain has been done by great RRs before) but I will post a few pix when I can.

If anyone is interested, Mrs Three Dawg maintains our FB page OneWorld2Up where our adventures so far on the mighty GS in Scotland, Africa, South America and Europe can be found .
 
Last edited:
Fuel very expensive in Portugal now.. Go easy on the throttle and fuel up in Spain as much as possible.
 
Fuel very expensive in Portugal now.. Go easy on the throttle and fuel up in Spain as much as possible.
Funny that as when we were there in early August we commented on how it was cheaper than in the UK as usually it is expensive petrol in Portugal.

They must have caught up again
 
Have a great trip and plenty of pics...👌 Had to call off my Picos trip on my old RT but it's a must for next year... My 11GS is having time off for tidying up... That was April 🙄 "Other bikes got in the way"... Safe trip!
 
I had a great 4 week tour of Spain and Portugal and found it quite expensive this year. Particularly in the bigger cities with accommodations etc but out in the sticks and away from the main tourist traps it was a lot better value.
Have a great trip and I hope the 1100 behaves it’s self and brings both of you many happy experiences and lasting memories, enjoy 👍
 
I'll probably not do a ride report (Spain has been done by great RRs before) but I will post a few pix when I can.

That’s a pity, not least as very few can go away for seven weeks. Remember, some on the forum cannot go away at all; it’s nice that they can live your holiday with you, as it were.

I think you need to be a site subscriber to post pictures.
 
That’s a pity, not least as very few can go away for seven weeks. Remember, some on the forum cannot go away at all; it’s nice that they can live your holiday with you, as it were.

I think you need to be a site subscriber to post pictures.
For once in a very long time I totally agree with WWappers on this post👍👍👍
 


Back
Top Bottom