ThreeDawg
Registered user
Finishing up the packing ready to set off tomorrow for a bit of a ride around the Iberian peninsula. Fair looking forward to it, the old 1100 is still doing the business at 29 years old and 102000 miles.
Yeah, well, work my arse off 7 days a week for six months, take the other six months off.seven weeks......![]()
Have a great journey and exploreFinishing up the packing ready to set off tomorrow for a bit of a ride around the Iberian peninsula. Fair looking forward to it, the old 1100 is still doing the business at 29 years old and 102000 miles.
Yeah, it is here in the Highlands too - GBP2.05 or so per litre of diesel, not much less for the E5 I try to run in the GS. Still, it does 52mpg (18.4 km/litre)Fuel very expensive in Portugal now.. Go easy on the throttle and fuel up in Spain as much as possible.
Funny that as when we were there in early August we commented on how it was cheaper than in the UK as usually it is expensive petrol in Portugal.Fuel very expensive in Portugal now.. Go easy on the throttle and fuel up in Spain as much as possible.
Yes, they have, due to go down a little next week but still way dearer than Spain.Funny that as when we were there in early August we commented on how it was cheaper than in the UK as usually it is expensive petrol in Portugal.
They must have caught up again
I'll probably not do a ride report (Spain has been done by great RRs before) but I will post a few pix when I can.
For once in a very long time I totally agree with WWappers on this postThat’s a pity, not least as very few can go away for seven weeks. Remember, some on the forum cannot go away at all; it’s nice that they can live your holiday with you, as it were.
I think you need to be a site subscriber to post pictures.