Seven weeks in Spain and Portugal

I think posting pictures was a problem unless they are remotely hosted, attachments are for subscribers.

Anyway, well here's a couple from the ride yesterday from Inverness to Ardgour. I can thoroughly recommend the Ardgour Brewery tap about ten minutes walk from the pub.

b6054a38-951a-481b-aae3-d450b91b5193.jpg

d7d206df-ece2-4b18-8d56-3fd7ba77a271.jpg

73232c7c-1d3a-4516-9997-3fd447c5a8c5.jpg

59322b43-d7b4-40a8-9dab-41fe4ee429d6.jpg
 
I think posting pictures was a problem unless they are remotely hosted, attachments are for subscribers.

Anyway, well here's a couple from the ride yesterday from Inverness to Ardgour. I can thoroughly recommend the Ardgour Brewery tap about ten minutes walk from the pub.

b6054a38-951a-481b-aae3-d450b91b5193.jpg

d7d206df-ece2-4b18-8d56-3fd7ba77a271.jpg

73232c7c-1d3a-4516-9997-3fd447c5a8c5.jpg

59322b43-d7b4-40a8-9dab-41fe4ee429d6.jpg
Excellent photos. As you clearly have a talent for taking good pics the Spain trip should be excellent
……BUT….. those riding boots…..WTF ??!!?🤣🤣🤣
 
Excellent photos. As you clearly have a talent for taking good pics the Spain trip should be excellent
……BUT….. those riding boots…..WTF ??!!?🤣🤣🤣
Ha, they're Leatt 5.5 Flexlock enduro boots and I love 'em. I crunched my ankle twice really badly falling off in sand in Namibia wearing Sidi Adventures, and then last time I fell off (!) near home I cracked a bone in my foot, same boots. I can't be doing with that, so I bought proper boots - the Sidis are just gussied-up road boots - as I do try ro get in some mild trail riding and there is always a danger of falling. They are very comfy too.👍😁
 


Back
Top Bottom