The Motorcycle Mart

Udders

A Needy Twat
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
In Kidderminster is closing I heard today. Dunno if this is old news or not but the motorbike MOT place I used in Stourport this morning told me.
I bought my ZXR 750 from them many years ago when they were in Mill Street.

In Kidderminster is closing I heard today. Dunno if this is old news or not but the motorbike MOT place I used in Stourport this morning told me.
50% off everything in stock apparently.

There's already a thread on this

My 1st experience there was in the 1970's, the then owner refused to do a deal on a bike he had for sale so I went elsewhere. Over the years things didn't improve in my experience and I bought my bikes elsewhere where my custom was appreciated. Last time I went in there was a wet autumn afternoon, the showroom was deserted and after walking round it twice and being ignored I walked out so it's a shame for any hardworking employees they have but not surprising.

There's already a thread on this

My 1st experience there was in the 1970's, the then owner refused to do a deal on a bike he had for sale so I went elsewhere. Over the years things didn't improve in my experience and I bought my bikes elsewhere where my custom was appreciated. Last time I went in there was a wet autumn afternoon, the showroom was deserted and after walking round it twice and being ignored I walked out so it's a shame for any hardworking employees they have but not surprising.
So there is.

Nigel who works in spares has been there since I had my GP100 in 1984.
I've bought an RG500, FZ600, FZR600 from there as well as lots of spares over the years
But chain lube and the like is easier to buy online and with the exception of helmets, there is so much secondhand stuff out there that I rarely buy new nowadays

Managed to bag a Shark Spartan RS lid half-price on Friday.
Never bought a bike from them myself, but a couple of mates have, and were happy with the service.

Been a customer of the Mart since Geoff Turner days some 43 years ago……. Always, but alway had good service off the guys. Very sad day. Those from round here may remember the “Pearl and Dean” adverts at the old Kiddy cinema with Geoff looking more wooden than the furniture…🤣 Happy days…

Back
Top Bottom