Arse.
My weird strange view on life is based on this.
Speak to people on the Intraweb the same as you would if you were standing next to them in the pub. I read your posts on here, along with a few others that make me so wish I was standing next to you in the pubYour persona would be so difference. Not the obnoxious arse you are here.
If you research the emergency network signal. It is everywhere. Youd be very unlucky not to be within it.
But again. Its shite,![]()
I did research it
![]()
It’s not everywhere.

Yes, there are areas where it is absent. But as I said, You'd be unlucky to be in one of those areas. And just because there are some areas not covered. It doesnt make it rubbish ?
Well, actually it is rubbish. Ill turn it off. because there are blind areas.
I PM'd you. Be good to meet up for a coffee in early July![]()
Depends where you ride.
But I’d be quite likely to be in one of those areas.
I’m in one now !
And the next big trip I’m doing, I probably won’t have a phone signal for at least 30% of the time, so an SOS button would have limited value.
Coffee would be good but you’ll have to come to Singapore in early July.
Oh Ok
Let me know when your In UK (Mainland or Guernsey) Coffee is on me
How do you know you're in a blind emergency network area ?
Because I’ve ridden my brothers 2021 1250GS Rallye and there’s a great big warning light telling you the SOS isn’t working.
Same in Jersey too apparently.
Absolute quality arse. You are what you claim. Super human

Because I’ve ridden my brothers 2021 1250GS Rallye and there’s a great big warning light telling you the SOS isn’t working.
Same in Jersey too apparently.
Unlike some on here, as stated above in my post, Many riders do ride to distant, barren places,
![]()
In the first year of my SOS I did have a warning come up a couple of times in remote areas. For the last three years I've not had that warning at all. And I was on Jersey last July and it was fine there too.
So, You know you're in a non emergency area because ...... You've ridden your brothers GSAbsolute quality arse.
Is it just me ? Or can you, or anybody else see how absurd and silly you are making yourself look ?
This is a wind up , isn't it ! And I fell for it.
Look forward to the coffee. Try and arrange it for when Richard is available too.
It’s just you. It usually is.
BMW state quite clearly that you need mobile phone reception for the SOS facility to work, yet you advocate it as an aid for those riding off to remote barren lands.
Just genius !!
And ,not that it makes fuck all difference , but it doesn’t work over here.
I have a number of mates with newish GSs and all have the same issue,my bro included,and I’ve seen the warning on the dash.I’d heard Jersey was the same.But maybe not.
But it’s irrelevant over here.
Coffee would be great…with Richard.
Have a lovely weekend.Don’t go too remote though
https://youtu.be/cvChjHcABPA